The content of the termbase can be accessed in different ways:
- Full Alphabetical List: shows the full alphabetical list of termbase records for the selected language;
- Full List by Domain: terms are grouped according to the sub-domains they belong to, in order to enhance the identification of correlated concepts;
- Multilingual Glossary: allows users to choose terms starting from a multiligual glossary which allows them to see equivalences at the interlinguistic level;
- Simple Search: allows users to specify a search word;
- Advanced Search: allows users to refine queries by specifying the fields of the termbase in which the word should be searched.